StarNow is an award-winning, international auditions and jobs website for the entertainment industry. We’re committed to creating the biggest talent community on earth, and we’re looking for a superstar to join our Global Marketing Team!
Do you live and breathe all things digital? Do you eat Facebook algorithms for breakfast, Vlog during lunch and Tweet while you eat dinner? …then we’d like to talk to you!
You’ll find plenty of flat whites and foosball games happening in the daily life of our funky Wellington office. You’ll also find a dedicated bunch of people working at the top of their game. Mentorship and training is really important to us, so there’s huge potential to develop your skills.
To nail this role, you’ll need:
– To be a confident and passionate user of all forms of social media
– Superior communication, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
– To be target driven with a great head for numbers, so you can manage and track campaign results and report back on them
– The ability to work independently, to prioritise effectively and to meet deadlines
– To be immersed in the digital world – you’ll be the first to tell us about new ways of communicating & whether they are right for StarNow
– A love of the entertainment industry or the desire to learn all about this exciting world
– To be an amazing team player
So what does the Marketing Team actually do?
We’re the face and voice of StarNow, and we’re responsible for telling our 3 million members around the world exactly how StarNow can help them get discovered. We do a ton of things, including:
– Driving registration, conversion and retention to make sure talent find us, love us, and stay with us.
– Managing a comprehensive social media calendar providing timely and relevant content across our key markets.
– Creating monthly global newsletters that go to Talent & Casting Professionals
– Creating amazing content to draw talent to the site, including creating and editing videos and maintaining the StarNow blog
N.B. This role does not have any management responsibilities, and reports to the Head of Markets & Marketing.
If you’re interested, email Stephanie – firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief outline of why you think you’d be perfect for this role.