Do you have a driving passion for all things digital? Are you looking for a position with tons of autonomy and the opportunity to learn and grow within the role?
About Skin Health Experts (S.H.E)
S.H.E are the NZ distributors of Dermalogica, Nvey Eco Organic Makeup, EyeSlices, Spring Spa Wear and Billion Dollar Brows. We are looking for a passionate digital marketing specialist that can help grow and develop our online businesses. This includes the already established e-commerce website for Dermalogica and new e-commerce websites for Spring Spa Wear and Billion Dollar Brows.
About the role
This newly appointed role offers the opportunity to take ownership of the marketing of these e-commerce platforms along with the social media pages associated with them. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will work very closely with a small marketing team in a role that will be diverse and challenging. We are looking for an up and coming digital superstar who will be contributing to the development, planning and execution of campaigns across all our online platforms and who can take these websites to the next level.
• Day to day running and maintenance of all of our B2C websites
• Content management, EDM campaigns, SEO (paid & organic) and copywriting
• Social media marketing campaigns (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
• Reporting and analysis of all digital campaigns
• Ensuring that all digital marketing pieces are ‘on brand’ and consistent across all mediums
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you are a persuasive speaker whether it is in the written or spoken form
• Creativity, you are a lateral thinker and enjoy the challenge of coming up with clever ideas with a modest budget
• Attention to detail, you pride yourself on being thorough and putting forward work that is error-free
• Multi-tasking, you can successfully manage many projects at any one
• Time management, organisation and planning, you are highly organised and not only do you work well under pressure you thrive in such situations
• Customer focused, customers are number one for you and you will work hard to develop strong realtionships with them
• Technology proficient, you are savvy when it comes to technology, being an early adopter with all new advances in social media and the digital space
• Team focused yet independent, we are a very tight knit team at S.H.E who collaborate together often on ideas and get involved in all facets of the business. You will fit easily within the team environment yet still be able to get on with your job independently using your initiative and decision making skills to do your best work
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar digital role
• Experience with the Magento platform will be highly regarded
• Proficiently use Microsoft Office package
• Adobe Photoshop knowledge will be highly regarded
• Industry experience (professional beauty, hair, cosmetics) is preferred or at the very least a real passion for this industry
• Relevant tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential
If you think you have what it takes to fill this challenging and exciting role please send your CV and cover letter to Angie Montgomery – email@example.com.
Applications close 30 November 2014.