Do you have a driving passion for all things digital? If you thrive in a role that demands innovation, initiative and advocating for a cutting edge approach we would love to hear from you!
The newly created role of Digital Media Co-ordinator will continually develop and improve the Council’s digital media presence and to deliver our digital media strategy.
Strong candidates will have a relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in the digital media industry, combined with an innovative approach and ability to get things done. Other key traits we are looking for include:
- Project management experience
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with leveraging social media management & analytics tools
- Experience with developing content and engaging audiences in the social media space
- An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
Like to know more?
Taranaki Regional Council offers an attractive workplace in a friendly and supportive environment. More details, including the job description, are available on our website www.trc.govt.nz. For any further information, please call Karen Smylie, HR Manager on (06) 765 7127.
Applications close on Thursday, 27 November 2014 and must be made directly through our website www.trc.govt.nz/council-jobs