Do you wake up every morning wishing you could change the world?
Amnesty International is a movement of over 7 million individuals in over 150 countries, who protect human dignity and defend human rights.
Founded in 1961, we’re the largest human rights organisation in the world – and we’re on the hunt for an experienced Digital Communications Manager to join our dedicated team!
With your equal passion for human rights and all things digital, you’ll inspire, mobilise and engage our audiences, growing the movement by empowering New Zealanders to create change. Reporting to the Engagement Director, you’ll be responsible for developing digital strategies for priority campaigns, fundraising, activism and other projects, and employ proven digital tactics to achieve lasting human rights impact. As a well-rounded communications expert you will take the lead managing our brand and implementing our communications strategy.
As our Digital Communications Manager you will have:
- Proven experience in digital strategy, campaigning and communications, preferably within an advocacy-style/non-profit environment
- Advanced knowledge of tools and tactics to engage new and existing audiences through web content, email and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to provide advice and champion digital with diverse stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated success in project management, including preparing and delivering plans, objectives and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of existing and emerging digital channels.
You will be imaginative, tactful and challenge the status quo. You’ll be ambitious, meticulous and a self-starter who enjoys engaging a wide range of audiences.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to our success, apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Have any other questions? Please call Marjan Matin on 022 010 0758.