Are you a passionate content producer who is driven to tell stories that promote a greater good? Would working for an organisation that helps Kiwi kids get started on the right foot sound like a place for you? If so, you might be a fit for the Content Producer role with Barnardos.
At Barnardos, children come first – ko nga tamariki I te tuatahi and we are proud to be one of Aotearoa’s largest not-for-profit organisations with 150 years of history. Barnardos has provided a broad range of social and education services for children, young people and their whanau throughout Aotearoa since 1972.
The organisation has recognised the current opportunity to reimagine it’s brand and reignite its relevancy to the NZ public to support funding, recognition and organisational development. This will set a strong foundation for future growth that will allow us to support more NZ children.
As a Content Producer, you will work collaboratively with the head of Digital Engagement to roll out the content marketing strategy initiatives. You would be responsible for helping to tell the story of the impact they make on New Zealand kids by helping build awareness and country wide support.
You will be joining an energetic marketing team striving to innovate and create in the Not for Profit sector.
What you will be doing
- Development and ownership of a content framework
- Digital content strategy and production inclusive of delivery across Banardos’ digital channels (web, social and EDMs) as well as relevant partner platforms
- Utilising data to inform content performance outcomes and strategies
- Development of content aligned with strategic goals and overall fundraising kpi’s
- Support the production and distribution of fundraising materials (direct mail)
- Build strong internal relationships and contribute to Barnardos organisation wide initiatives
What we are looking for
- An excellent writer with 2-3 years of experience in a content development role
- A social media guru, ideally with experience as a community manager
- Passionate about analytics and constantly tweaking and measuring the success of your content
- A team player who is flexible and able to adapt approaches and plans to fit changing conditions
- Passionate about Barnardos’ mission and a desire to share their message concisely
- An understanding of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
Ready to make a move and join an organisation that is driving real change?
Send your CV and a writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org