Digital Marketing Executive
Consumer NZ is a quintessential Kiwi brand. For 57 years Consumer has dedicated itself to supporting consumers to get a fair deal. It puts products and services to the test so consumers can choose with confidence. It advocates on behalf of all New Zealanders, campaigning tirelessly to improve the consumer landscape and raise awareness of important issues impacting all of us.
There’s great heritage in this well respected brand. Today, Consumer is on a mission to understand today’s modern consumer and to find new ways to be customer oriented and enhance the brand experience across every channel.
To help the organisation achieve its goal, Consumer is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive whose mission will be to ensure the organisation is customer-centric and digital first.
- Digital campaigns and online advertising to drive website traffic;
- Ongoing website optimisation including CX, customer-journey mapping and conversion;
- Social media strategy development;
- Ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing effectiveness including contributing to ROI and business performance reporting.
- This role will suit a digital marketer with technical capability across CX, website, SEM/SEO and marketing automation;
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach;
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the organisation.
In return the successful candidate will join a collaborative team that values its people and works hard to improve the lives of everyday New Zealanders. If you’re happy to roll up your sleeves to get the work done, want a high degree of autonomy and a challenging role with room for growth then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kylie McGillivray on 04 471 9735.