15 & 16 June 2015 | Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
#NZSOMO is back and bringing together some of New Zealand’s biggest social media names for 2015. How did Lewis Road Creamery use social media to manage intense demand and create Roadies? How do you make the most of the new era for customer engagement? What do you do when social media turns ugly? Find out and join the discussion by registering today.
With an awesome lineup of speakers:
Lewis Road Creamery | Spark | Auckland Libraries | Twitter | SyEngage | Warehouse Stationery | Plunket | GNS Science | Cigna | Facebook | Human Rights Commission
It’s shaping up to be just as awesome as last year was.
#NZSOMO will be covering:
- Content: Creating exciting and interesting social content
• Communities: Developing strong communities and engaged brand fans
• Communication: Opening new portals for customer interaction
• Integration: Ensuring marketing, social media and overall company strategies are on the same page
• Development: Creating, curating and developing social media strategies
For more info, visit the #NZSOMO website.
We’re lucky enough to be supporting #NZSOMO again this year and are giving you the opportunity to win 1 of 2 tickets! Winners will be drawn at 12pm on the 8th of May.
Good luck – see you there!