Yes! It’s true! Facebook have announced Facebook Messenger is now available with no Facebook account. But, as with all other cool things, it hasn’t reached…
Social Media NZ is a web-based resource for insight, news and trends helping New Zealand business make the most of social media and its related technologies.
Editor – Jess Bovey
With 5+ years experience in social media marketing, Jess is a natural creative thinker. A strong eye for detail coupled with a sharp wit has made her one of the leading minds in the social media marketing space.
Recruiting? Want to get your social media related role in front of the right audience? Get in touch today to have it featured on our job board.
Spotted a trend? Witness an epic social media fail or want to share a success story? We’d love to hear from you!
Get in front of Social Media NZ’s readers: media and comms organisations, academics, corporates, SME’s and social commentators.
- Facebook Messenger now available with no Facebook account!
- NZ Marketing Summit 2015
- Instagram announces further plans for in-app advertising
- 5 simple steps to get the most out of your social media
- Nestlé – Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Win tickets to the NZ Social Media Forum!
- Amnesty International – Digital Communications Manager
- Project15 – meet the innovators of today who’ll share their visions of tomorrow
- A new way to look back on photos and memories on Facebook
- Tourism New Zealand – Social Media Specialist