After initial testing of a Messenger Stories feature in Poland in September of this year, and further trial in Australia, Facebook’s Messenger Day has arrived…
Social Media NZ is a web-based resource for insight, news and trends helping New Zealand business make the most of social media and its related technologies.
Editor – Tom Reidy
Tom has taken up the position as Editor at Social Media NZ in 2016. He has been working in the social media space since 2008 and has a passion for collaboration and innovation.
Recruiting? Want to get your social media related role in front of the right audience? Get in touch today to have it featured on our job board.
Spotted a trend? Witness an epic social media fail or want to share a success story? We’d love to hear from you!
Get in front of Social Media NZ’s readers: media and comms organisations, academics, corporates, SME’s and social commentators.
- Facebook’s ‘Messenger Day’ is making ground.
- Drake and Taylor Swift = #Draylor
- Barnardos – Content Producer
- Meme-ingful art. Meme Culture- an art movement?
- Social Medias role in disaster response
- NEW VIRTUAL & AUGMENTED REALITY USER GROUP TO ATTRACT BILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT
- Social & Marketing automation
- Colenso BBDO – Community Manager
- Facebook Messenger now available with no Facebook account!
- NZ Marketing Summit 2015